- To guide students so they can understand the basic Mathematics theories.
- To train students so they can think, deduce, analyze, and solve problems independently. Also, to train students for better presentation skills and creativity.
- To inspire students to their full potential so they can prepare themselves for diversified development.
To educate students with basic mathematical trainings so they can be qualified mathematics educators or apply what they have learnt to other areas such as Information Sciences, Statistics, and Bioinformatics.
- To ensure quality education.
- To encourage diversified development.
- To cultivate mathematical talents with humanistic qualities.
- To connect academic knowhow with industrial reality.
- To internationalize.